Friday, December 23, 2011

OPI Divine Swine over Julep Gayle

Divine Swine is a glitter polish from OPI's holiday collection, The Muppets.  It's fuchsia glitter in clear base, and has some larger hexagonal silver glitter.  When I first swatched it, it wasn't as glitter packed as I had expected, so I decided I would use this over a base color rather than slathering coats of glitter.

Enter the beautiful Julep Gayle.  Since I was already wearing it, why not extend my mani another couple of days, so I topped it with Divine Swine...



I only used one coat of Divine Swine, and I think it compliments Gayle very nicely.  If I used 2 coats, I think it would have covered up Gayle too much.  The combination is very pretty, and adds just an extra bit of sparkle to an already beautiful color.

No comments:

Post a Comment