Thursday, December 8, 2011

OPI I Brake for Manicures

This is one of my favorite kind of colors, dusty brown plum, or is it dusty plum brown...  When I saw OPI's preview for the fall 2011 collection, Touring America, I Brake for Manicures was on the top of my list.  Strangely enough, it has taken me this long to finally wear it.  Yes, I have a huge backlog of "untrieds" to go through...



I admit, this may not be a very unique color, but regardless, I still really love it.  This is what I would consider my "comfort" color, a fabulous cozy crème that I will always love wearing.

1 comment:

  1. I never really thought of this color, much less any others in this collection. Uh Oh Roll Down The Window kind of grossed me out, lol. Too realistic!

    I really like this color. I may have to add it to my wish list. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete