Monday, January 30, 2012

Project Red: A Quick Update

The new year has been incredibly busy for me so far.  Something I didn't really expect.  Each week, I think to myself that I will have more time the following week, but so far that theory has not held up.  Honestly, when I first started Project Red, I had anticipated to be posting more frequently than I have been.  Needless to say, I am very behind in posting and I actually have a few backlog of red manis to share still.

Even with all the craziness, I have stayed true to my Project Red.  There was half a day that I went au natural because I had a funeral service to attend.  Although it may have been perfectly fine to put on a darker red, I just felt it was better if I went without.

I am hoping work will settle down soon, and I will finally get a bit more free time.  So that my red manis don't go to waste, I have decided to extend my Project Red beyond the month of January, and go through to Valentine's Day.  I hope my readers will bear with me and continue to come by to pay me a visit.  I promise to back soon with a red mani post.

4 comments:

  1. I understand... I'm here waiting for your next post. Take your time and take care as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet; thank you for sticking by me. :)

      Delete
  2. Hey, life happens; will be glad to see the rest of your red whenever you can post. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen. I don't have time to post much, but I'm enjoying my visits to your blog, as well as others during my little breaks.

      Delete