Friday, March 30, 2012

Haze Glaze Mystique


Haze Glaze is an independent brand I recently discovered.  I only picked up 2 colors to try out, but I have to say her glitter color creations are just fantastic!  They are even prettier in real life than in pictures.  I wish I had picked up a couple more colors.

For my first Haze Glaze mani, I decided to try out Mystique.  Mystique is dark blue jelly base filled with various sizes of hexagonal and square glitter, in blue, gold, silver and brown.  So beautiful!  Because it was a jelly, I decided my best bet was to layer it. Besides, I didn't want to unnecessarily waste a drop of this concoction.

Wow, this even better than on the nail than in the bottle!


As base, I used 2 coats of Sinful Colors What's Your Name?, a blue shimmer in black base polish.  Then, I layered 2 coats of Haze Glaze Mystique.



Can I just say "WOW"!  The bottle is just pack with glitter.  I adore the combination.  I'm looking forward to trying my next Haze Glaze soon!

Haze Glaze is an Etsy seller.  You must pay her a visit!

5 comments:

  1. It is very pretty, I need to check this brand out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, beautiful! I've not heard of this brand before.

    P.S. Not sure you're aware you've got word verification turned on--thought I'd let you know since it can be hard for people to navigate through it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is sooo gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks FAB on you! I have it but I haven't tried it yet. You've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete